Phone: 765-617-9863 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frankton Heritage Days Rental Agreement
There will be NO BEER OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES served or used on the premises. Smoking is prohibited inside the building. Any group not enforcing these rules will lose rental privileges.
Due to fire safety code, no doorways marked with an exit sign can be blocked at any time.
Groups are restircted to areas specified on the contract.
Checks should be made payable to Frankton Heritage Days. Damage/clean-up deposit will be returned if no breakage or damage occurs, no rules are violated, and clean-up is complete
Renter will be billed for cleaning of damage amount if amount exceeds deposit.
All trash must be removed from premises. Deposit mentioned will not be returned unless clean-up is completed to the satisfaction of Frankton Heritage Days.
Dishes, linens, pots and pans, etc. will not be provided.
- Arrangements must be made in advance with Stacie Pickering to have building unlocked and ready for the group. You may contact, (765) 606-6371, Call no later than two (2) days in advance and the facilities will be ready pending payment.
- Table and chairs are to be wiped down and placed neatly on carts provided.
- Floors must be swept and mopped if spills occur.
- Bathrooms must be swept, stool flushed and lights turned off.
- Kitchen must be left neat and clean.
- Put trash in bags and remove from building
- Lock all doors and turn off lights before leaving building.
- The facility will be checked by Frankton Heritage Days.
- Any damages that occur to facilities will be charged to renter.
- We reserve the right to refuse the use of the building to those that do not adhere to the guidelines.
- When specific areas are rented the renter must limit their activity to the designated area. It is the renter’s responsibility to keep guest out of not-rented areas. Failure to comply could result in additional rental fees being charged.
- FRANKTON HERITAGE DAYS IS NOT REPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS THAT MAY OCCUR.