Phone: 765-617-9863 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FRANKTON hERITAGE DAYS
109 E WALNUT ST
fRANKTON, IN 46044
There will be NO BEER OR ALCHOHOLIC BEVERAGES served or used on the premises. Smoking is prohibited inside the building. Any group not enforcing these rules will lose rental privileges.
Due to fire safety code, the building is limited to 50 people and no doorways marked with an exit sign can be blocked at any time.
Groups are restricted to areas specified on the contract.
Checks should be made payable to Frankton Heritage Days with a $30 fee to be added for any returned or cancelled check.
Renter must remove all trash and take with you when leaving. (The dumpster in the back of the building does not belong to Frankton Heritage Days).
Dishes, linens, pots, and pans etc will not be provided. However, if used please leave dish rags in the sink when leaving.
No tape allowed on the walls or doors, you may use the hooks from the ceiling and above the door openings. We encourage tabletop decorating only. Please leave the building as found or better. Thank you!
1. Please allow 24 hours to respond to calls regarding rental of the building. Arrangements must be made in advance with Stacie Pickering to have building unlocked and ready for the group. You may contact Stacie (765) 606-6371 no later than two (2) days in advance and the facilities will be ready pending payment.
2. Table and chairs are to be clean and left as found prior to set up.
3. Floors must be swept. Please mop if spills occur.
4. Bathroom must be swept, please flush the toilet, and turn off the light.
5. Kitchen counters must be left neat and clean, please wash anything you borrow.
6. Put trash in bags and remove from building.
7. Lock all doors and turn off lights before leaving building.
8. The facility will be checked by Frankton Heritage Days.
9. If clean-up is not satisfactory an additional charge may be given.
10. Any damages that occur to facilities will be charged to renter.
11. We reserve the right to refuse the use of the building to those that do not adhere to the guidelines.
12. When specific areas are rented the renter must limit their activity to the designated area. It is the renter’s responsibility to keep guests out of not-rented areas. Failure to comply could result in additional rental fees being charged.
13. FRANKTON HERITAGE DAYS IS NOT REPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS THAT MAY OCCUR.