Frankton Heritage Days Vendor Expectations 2021
Rules and Regulations for Space Rental September 17th-19th
Please read, this will assist you with questions.
- First of all we would like to remind you that our committee is built with volunteers, they are donating 100% of their time to make this event happen, please keep that in mind.
- Booth spaces are rented by the foot and 10 ft. deep. Minimum of 20ft for food vendors. Please account for all the space you will need, account for tongues of trailers and any tie downs. Commercial booth space is available in our large tent until spaces are filled.
- Spaces are available to vendors who participated in 2020 first and then opened up to vendor waiting list and invited space and type of sales.
- We do allow direct sale and promotion booths however you may be set up next to a similar vendor. Example: there may be more than one home improvement display available to our patrons. It will be up to you to stand out and give them the deal to want to choose you.
- Rentals are for 3 days only. Booths must be ready for display/open by 4pm on Friday the 18th. Hours of operation on Fri 4-10, Sat 10-10, Sun 11-5.
- Set-up is Wed 8-8 & Thurs 8-8, arrangements must be made otherwise. No exceptions! Food vendors are encouraged to set trailers up on Wednesday.
- All spaces are non-refundable; any spaces not checked in by 10 am on 9/18 will be rented to those on the waiting list.
- When arriving at the field please stop at booth check in and we will escort you to your designated space.
- There will be designated areas for vendor parking with a parking pass to be issued; supplies may be dropped off at your booth prior to display and after display hours. Please display your parking pass in your dash/window for the police to see.
- Please send a copy of your insurance or understand you are liable for any damages occurred while setting up/tear down and during the event. Please send with your payment by June 5th. You may pay by pay-pal, check, or money order. At least 50% down with the remainder at check in.
- Health permits must be obtained in advance from the Madison County Health Dept. 765-641-9677 or @madcohealth.org if you are a food vendor. You must have a Fire Extinguisher o” ABC or K for the Fire Dept. to inspect as well. We will be practicing physical distancing and the use of masks per the governor’s 4.5 staging rules.
- All vendors must provide their own cord to electrical hook ups. 4-prong plug 50 amp with a minimum of 30 amp and must be up to current codes.
- Food vendors are responsible for gray water and grease disposal, trash tied up at your site and ready for the dumpsters.
- Food vendors must send a Full Menu of what you offer or a list of items you sell must be sent in with your booth reservation form to better place you. We will exercise the right to ask you to stop selling an item that was not disclosed in the registration process.
- No tearing down will begin before 5 pm on Sunday. This can affect future reservations for Frankton Heritage Days.
- Again, remember security will not tolerate behavior that disrupts the organizers, vendors, patrons, or general atmosphere of our event. We have all worked very hard to present a family focused event and want to continue to do so.
We want to thank you in advance for your patience with us. We welcome any comments or concerns especially from our returning vendors. Any questions call/text Brenda 765-617-9864 or email email@example.com. Like us on Facebook!